Monday, January 26, 2015

Moving Sale



On Sale for $15-20.
I will be moving from San Francisco to Mountain View at the end of February. To minimize the amount of products I have to move, I have marked many things down, including everything with my old logo on it. In addition to a clearance section, I have also added $2, $3, $4, and $5 sections for lower priced items. These includes regular and clearance priced items.

Other promotions on Etsy- receive a free ladder-style soap dish when you purchase two or more regular priced soaps. Purchase 4 or more regular priced soaps and receive a free hemp shower sponge.

 If you want to stock up or splurge, use code MOVING50 on Etsy for free shipping on purchases of $50 or more.

Everything on the Ivre de Fleurs website is on sale right now as well, with free shipping on all purchases.

I'm sad to be leaving San Francisco, even though I'll still be relatively close. I have my reasons for moving to Mountain View though, and I hope I'll like living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment