Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Getting Back to Business After Lasik

I had wavefront Lasik done on both eyes last Thursday, and it's been a little hard getting back into business mode. On Wednesday night, I worked on a perfume to keep my mind of what was to come the next day, but then I ended up spilling it before getting to the top notes. On the plus side, it seems like it could be nice with some tweaking.

I got nothing done on Thursday, of course. After the surgery I needed to keep my eyes closed the rest of the day, so that's not conducive to productivity. I'd like to say it's a good chance to relax, but it's hard to relaxing when you can't quite sleep or nap, but you can't have your eyes open either.

Friday I could start doing things, but any computer work strained my eyes too much. I did make a batch of lip balm, so at least I got something done! But I haven't done much since then.There are certainly days I don't feel like doing much, especially after putting in a full day at my day job. With my eyes dry and tired, I've been feeling like that every day lately.

I'm finally feeling fine in front of the computer, so hopefully I can make labels, update my website, or do any of the other little tasks that await me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment